Old Mutual GAP IT Trainee Programme
Application Deadline: December 11th 2020
Old Mutual is a premium African financial services organisation that offers a broad spectrum of financial solutions to retail and corporate customers across key market segments in 14 countries.
· The Tech Talent Incubator is aimed at graduates and postgraduate IT students seeking invaluable work experience and exposure in our IT business.
· Young Tech Talent will have the opportunity to use cutting-edge technology to deliver results for our customers while earning certification in current and emerging technologies.
· Opportunities are available to graduates across our various Pan-African businesses – South Africa, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Nigeria and Malawi.
Be part of Old Mutual IT
· Our key focus as an IT Business is to make an even greater difference in the way we enable Old Mutual’ s competitive growth in SA and our Rest of Africa businesses.
· We drive innovation and leverage technology to deliver a better customer and intermediary experience.
· We aim to transform our wonderful Old Mutual brand through Technology and the development of Tech Talent.
Are you aged 26 or younger?
• Are you a Nigerian citizen?
• Have you achieved a minimum 65% average in your final year (across all subjects)?
• Have you completed and/or in your final year of a relevant undergraduate or postgraduate University Degree in the following disciplines: BSc Information system, BSc (Honours) Information systems, BSc in IT systems, BSc Computer Science, HND Computer Science, Degrees with Technology modules, Diploma in IT (3 years), Advanced Diploma in IT
· Proficiency in one or more of the following languages would be advantageous – Java , C#, C++, HTML, Python
Skills and Experience
Education: Bachelors Degree (B)
• An opportunity to acquire hand on technical experience across our various disciplines – Data Science, Cloud, DevOps, SecOps and Software Engineering.
• Rotational opportunities may be available depending on your area of expertise.
• An opportunity to earn certification in current and emerging technologies
• We will partner with you to craft a great career with Old Mutual that is in line with your career aspirations.
• Your voice is important to us and we will provide engagement platforms and tools to encourage meaningful dialogue.
• A great culture based on diversity and inclusion that forms a strong foundation of our values.
• Continuous coaching and development opportunities
For More Information: