Pan African Re/Insurance Journalism Awards
Application Deadline: December 31st, 2020
Business journalists from across Africa are invited to submit, within the next three months, entries for the 6th edition of the Pan African Re/Insurance Journalism Awards. Similar to past editions, the 2021 Awards are open to all business journalists from anglophone and francophone countries.
Now in its sixth year, the Journalism Awards target business journalists from Anglophone and Francophone countries in Africa and aims to recognize and acknowledge the good work of media on the continent.
Sponsored by Continental Reinsurance, the Pan-African Re/Insurance Journalism Awards recognise the outstanding work of journalists on re/insurance from across the continent. Successful candidates have to demonstrate how their articles have raised awareness and understanding of the re/insurance sector in Africa.
The awards are an extension of Continental Reinsurance’s continued commitment to the advancement of excellence in the industry. The Pan-African Re/Insurance Awards were launched in April 2015.
- Submission can be either a published article (print or online)or a broadcasted radio/television clip in English or French.
- The review period is the 12 months leading up to the submission deadline date. Entrants have to be based in an African country.
- Only 1 article can be entered for each category.
A 100-words motivation note explaining the reason for creating the article/clip.
Include your name, media organisation, the publishing/broadcasting date, a brief profile and a photo.
Submission can be either a published article or (print or online),a broadcasted radio/television clip in English or French. The review period is the 12 months leading up to the submission deadline date. Entrants have to be based in an African country.
The categories in the 2021 awards are:
- Best Re/Insurance Print Article [English]
- Best Re/Insurance Online Article [English]
- Best Re/Insurance Broadcast Article [English]
- Best Re/Insurance French Entry [Print, Broadcast or Online]
Interested candidates should submit their entries between October 1st and December 31st, 2020 via the following link.
For More Information: