Boston Consulting Group (BCG) Graduate Analyst Programme
Application Deadline: 7th November 2020
BCG Graduate Analyst Programme is a 12-month internship programme by BCG that provides outstanding university graduates and young professionals with the opportunity to launch their careers in Management Consulting. Upon completion of the programme, high performing analysts may be extended an offer to begin an interesting career within BCG as full-time Associates. BCG GAP reflects our commitment to Nigeria and nurturing great talent within who can go on to be business leaders.
Boston Consulting Group partners with leaders in business and society to tackle their most important challenges and capture their greatest opportunities. BCG was the pioneer in business strategy when it was founded in 1963. Today, we help clients with total transformation-inspiring complex change, enabling organizations to grow, building competitive advantage, and driving bottom-line impact.
To succeed, organizations must blend digital and human capabilities. Our diverse, global teams bring deep industry and functional expertise and a range of perspectives to spark change. BCG delivers solutions through leading-edge management consulting along with technology and design, corporate and digital ventures—and business purpose. We work in a uniquely collaborative model across the firm and throughout all levels of the client organization, generating results that allow our clients to thrive.
- Citizen and Resident of Nigeria
- Graduates of a Nigerian University with no more than 3 years of full-time working experience
- Minimum 2:1 bachelor’s degree (in any discipline – achieved or predicted). Kindly submit all University transcripts, Academic statements and Degree certificates.
- Fresh graduates from Nigerian universities eligible for the mandatory NYSC service year are encouraged to apply. However, kindly indicate on your CV/cover letter if you are yet to begin the NYSC scheme, called up or currently serving.
During your GAP year, you will work in a case team with talented and driven BCG-ers to deliver exceptional value to our clients.
Summary of your GAP Year at BCG
- A 12-month programme with an emphasis on training and career development
- Pick up critical skills needed to develop you into a business leader
- Have opportunities to contribute to decisions and developments that shape your world
- Pivot into strategy consulting by launching your career at BCG
- Have fun along the way with an amazing set of colleagues
If you are interested in joining us, submit your application on/before 7th November 2020.
NB: Should you have applied for a full-time or internship poistion with us within the last 12 – 18 months, kindly note that you may not be eligible to apply to this programme.
For More Information: