With the motive to offset the financial burden of the university, the University of Buffalo is providing the Presidential Scholarships for deserving aspirants.
The funding programme attracts candidates who will commence a full-time undergraduate study at this university for the academic year 2020-2021.
Founded in 1846, the University of Buffalo is the public research university in the United States. The University of Buffalo offers various programmes in economics, entrepreneurship, management, finance, human resource management and marketing.
Why study at the University of Buffalo? The university offers an outstanding service in all aspects to staff and applicants with academic and administration. It creates innovative learning facilities that challenge their candidates. Here, you will receive an excellent environment for study.
- University or Organization: University of Buffalo
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: US students
- The prize can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is accessible for undergraduate in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the aspirants must meet all the following:
- Applicants must be an any nationality
- Candidates must make a plan to commence a full-time undergraduate programme
- Students must hold an excellent academic achievement
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the bursary, aspirants are recommended to take admission in undergraduate study at this university. After that, You will automatically be considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants are required to submit a resume, transcripts, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and all the necessary documents .
- Admission Requirements: For taking entrance, candidates must meet the entry requirement of the university.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must have proficiency in the English language (writing, reading, speaking).
This scholarship is valued at $15,000 annually renewable for four years of undergraduate study which covers your educational expenses.