The UK-South Africa Tech Hub is working with Endeavor South Africa to create a sustainable ecosystem in the Health Tech space. This programme will enable tech entrepreneurs, with solutions in the healthcare sector, to gain access to thought leaders, decision makers and influencers in this space. We will be bringing all aspects of the healthcare sector together, from government, healthcare corporates, start-ups and academics to ensure a full rounded programme. Working with these experts in small groups will enable these entrepreneurs to fine tune their offerings, potentially exposing them to commercial opportunities and give them the opportunity to network with key players in this industry.
- There will be a series of masterclasses, panels and working groups where industry experts will give practical advice on how to improve your business and get you ready for the next level of growth.
- These events will also bring the Health Tech Ecosystem closer together with many hosts and panellists being from the Healthcare industry. Topics that will be discussed are marketing, remote sales, digital security, leadership, optimising your strategy, pitching your business and many more.
- There will be a total of 18 interactive engagements over the course of the programme with an average of 3 per month.
If you and your company meet the following criteria then you are able to apply:
➢ Founder led
➢ Solution in the Health Tech Industry
➢ Company is post revenue
➢ There is more than 1 person in the team
➢ The solution addresses the Covid-19 impact on the Ecosystem
➢ South African based
Duration of the Programme
– The programme will run from September until March while taking a break through December.
Cost of the Programme
– There is no cost to you or your company if selected, this is a programme that is aimed at building the Ecosystem that you operate in.
How to apply
To submit you application please email [email protected] along with:
➢ Your full name and email address
➢ Your companies name and website address
➢ A motivation on why you should be chosen for the programme (Maximum 500 words)
Application Deadline: August 24th 2020
For More Information: