University of Auckland Michael Redshaw Historical Instrument Performance Scholarship
The University of Auckland has established the Michael Redshaw Historical Instrument Performance Scholarship to enable young people to pursue a career within the music field.
This scholarship is of $5,000 for international and domestic students wishing to enroll in postgraduate research in music, focusing on the area of historical performance.
The University of Auckland was officially opened in 1883 and is one of the top tier universities in New Zealand. With 42,000 includes 8,000 international students representing over 120 countries, it is also considered the most comprehensive institution in the country.
Why would you like to take admission at the University of Auckland? The university has been ranked may time for excellence in research, employability, teaching, facilities, internationalization, innovation, and inclusiveness. It provides its students with an impressive range of study options and facilities.
Application Deadline: August 5, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Auckland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate research
- Award: $5,000
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and domestic
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: International and domestic
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate research in music
- Eligibility Criteria: To avail this lucky chance, first you need to meet the criteria given below:
- Candidates should be domestic and international students
- Candidates should be applying for a postgraduate research course in music.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate in this program, applicants are recommended to get admission to an eligible course at the University of Auckland. Once their application is accepted, they can apply for this application via the university’s online system.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents must be provided with the application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a master’s degree from an accredited college and university.
- Language Requirement: If you are an international student whose first language is not English, then you will have to provide evidence of your English proficiency. The university recognizes the following English tests:
- Internet-based TOEFL (iBT)
- Paper-based TOEFL
- C1 Advanced (previously – Cambridge English
- C2 Proficiency (previously – Cambridge English Proficiency (CPE)
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic
The sponsorship will provide to all successful applicants with an award of $5,000. This amount will help students pursue a postgraduate research course at the university.