Sahara Power Group (SPG) Graduate Engineering Program
Application Deadline: 28 September, 2018
Sahara Power Group (SPG) is a leading privately owned power company with business operations in the generation and distribution arms of the power sector and with a keen focus on powering Sub-Saharan Africa.
At the heart of these operations lies an unrivalled engineering expertise where innovation and continuous improvement is the norm. We now have opportunities for enthusiastic and talented individuals to join our team across a range of disciplines, which include, but are not limited to:
• Electrical Engineers
• Control Engineers
• Chemical Engineers
• Electronics Engineers
• Mechanical Engineers
The Graduate Engineering Program of SPG is focused on recruiting young engineers who are fresh out of the university between the ages of 21 and 27 for our Power Generation entities- Egbin Power Plc. & First Independent Power Limited.
• Basic usage of Microsoft Office Suites
• Familiarity with CAD packages and Engineering Software i.e. MATLAB
• Basic Project Management
• Problem Solving and Critical Thinking skills
• Communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Knowledge and commitment to Occupational Health and Safety
• Technical Report writing skills
Minimum Qualification/ Experience:
• Engineering Degree (B.Tech./ B.Eng.) with a minimum of 2nd Class Upper division
• Maximum of 2 year Post-NYSC experience.
• Maximum age- 27 years old by December 2018.
• Applicant must have completed NYSC.
• Be a Team player
• Enthusiasm, Commitment and Motivation
• Be Resourceful
• Original Equipment Manufacturers
• Other Sahara Group Companies and Corporate Functions
For More Information: