GTBank Simple Change Big Impact Challenge for Nigerians
Deadline: July 30, 2018
GTBank invites entries for the Simple Change Big Impact Challenge. The initiative is aimed at funding dozens of innovative ideas designed and executed by members of the general public. With the Simple Change Big Impact Challenge, the Bank hopes to invest directly in the social infrastructure of at least 20 communities nationwide.
What does it mean to love your community? How do you care for those around you? What can you do to better the lives of others? Simple Change Big Impact Challenge aims to fund 20 community development projects nationwide.
The 20 project ideas will win up to N1 million Naira each across 20 communities to execute their project.
The content of all submissions have to meet the following requirements:
- 1 minute video upload on Applicants social media handle with the Hashtag #Simple ChangeBigImpact– social media channels for the challenge are Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Applicant must be following @GTBank on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter in order to qualify for the challenge.
- Submission(s) must not claim GTBank endorsement.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Each submission must be original, the work of the participant, and must not infringe, misappropriate, or otherwise violate any intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or any other rights of any person or entity.
- It is an express condition of submission and eligibility that each participant warrants and represents that the participant’s submission is solely owned by the participant, that the submission is wholly original with the participant, and that no other party has any ownership rights or ownership interest in the submission.
- A participant may contract with a third party for technical assistance to create the submission, provided the submission is solely the participant’s work product and the result of the participant’s work and the participant owns all rights to it.
- Each submission must be spoken in English and all accounting figures must be in Naira
- Submissions will not be accepted if they contain any matter that, in the sole discretion of GTBank, is indecent, obscene, defamatory, libelous, in bad taste, or demonstrates a lack of respect for public morals or conduct.
- If GTBank, or the Judges, in their discretion, find any submission to be unacceptable, then such submission shall be deemed disqualified.
- Participants agree to leave any videos they reference for this Challenge on the internet and available to the public until the end of the Submission Period.
- Each participant represents and warrants that the participant is the sole author and copyright owner of the submission; that the submission is an original work of the participant and that the participant has acquired sufficient rights to use and to authorize others, including DOE, to use the submission, as specified throughout the Official Rules, that the submission does not infringe upon any copyright or upon any other third party rights of which the participant is aware; and that the submission is free of malware.
- The ideas must be executable within 120 hours/5 days
The selection criteria will focus on the creativity, relevance, unique impact of the idea as well as the feasibility of executing the idea within the stipulated timeframe.
For more information, visit GTBank.