AB InBev Sustainability Challenge for Africa’s Top Innovators
Application Deadline: 31st May 2018.
We are at a point in time where sustainability challenges facing Africa and the rest of the world are growing and becoming more and more significant. At the same time, innovation and technology are making it possible to find fitting solutions to these challenges. As a global company, we want to continue to brew beer and build brands that will bring people together for 100+ years to come. In order to achieve this goal, we cannot do it alone.
At AB InBev, we have globally launched our 2025 Sustainability Goals, which we hope, will help drive us and like-minded people to implement a positive change. We look to the top minds in Africa, in particular to come together to unearth and nurture innovative solutions to our continent’s most pressing challenges.
The minds behind the best solutions could find themselves winning a trip to Africa’s very own Sillicon Savannah in Nairobi Kenya, as well as possibly competing in the global stage at our New York Accelerator.
1. African Nationals from
All AB InBev Africa Zone
Botswana, Namibia, Ghana, Lesotho, Mozambique, Nigeria, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia.
2. Registered businesses
3. Businesses operating for at least 12 months
4. Business with minimum turnover of USD 16 000 annually
Your idea should be a solution to one of these challenges:
- Smart Agriculture Challenge
- Water Stewardship Challenge
- Climate Action Challenge
Circular Packaging Challenge
- After all the solutions have been reviewed, 25 of the best will be selected to come to South Africa for an acceleration bootcamp.
- The top 15 winners from the bootcamp will win a trip to Africa’s Silicone Savannah in Nairobi Kenya, and go into the running to attend our global Accelerator in New York Accelerator.
How to Enter:
- Each of the five pillars have their own specific challenge that align with the sustainability goals. To gain a better understanding of the sustainability goals and the challenges , read more about them and what each pillar entails.
- If you have a solution that could change the face of sustainability, follow the link to the application form.
- Read the application form thoroughly to understand what information is required and what you need to submit in order to be considered.
- Upload your 1-minute pitch video and submit your completed application.
- Feedback should be received within 8 weeks of your application.
For More Information: