University of Adelaide Matching Scholarships
The University of Adelaide is currently accepting applications for University of Adelaide Matching Scholarships for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar’s chosen undergraduate or postgraduate program.
The University of Adelaide aims to create and engender a university culture that values health, safety y, and well-being as fundamental components of the work environment, supported by safe systems of work, appropriate governance, training, management structures and operational strategies.
The University of Adelaide is one of Australia’s most prestigious universities and is renowned internationally for excellence in education and research.
- Application Deadline: Scholarships are open throughout the year but applicants are encouraged to finalise their admissions process as early as possible to allow enough time for them to apply for a visa and prepare for their studies.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in any discipline offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship offers a 15% reduction of the tuition fee for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar’s chosen undergraduate or postgraduate program.
- Nationality: Available to the citizen of any country except Australia and New Zealand.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Available to the citizen of any country except Australia and New Zealand.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be a citizen of any country except Australia and New Zealand;
- Be a holder of a valid scholarship from another university to study in a similar field of study to the one you intend to study at the University of Adelaide;
- Have a University of Adelaide offers of admission (full offer or conditional offer) as a full-fee-paying international student;
- Be commencing international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students in any discipline.
- Note: Scholarship applicants who are eligible for more than one scholarship offered by the University of Adelaide will only be entitled to receive one scholarship (the highest value scholarship award for which they are eligible).
English Language Requirements: The University’s preferred accredited English language tests are:
- IELTS(International English Language Testing System) – Academic Test
- TOEFL– internet based and paper based
- Pearson Test of English– Academic
- CAE (Cambridge English: Advanced).
However, the University may accept other evidence of proficiency in English in individual cases.
The majority of language tests and qualifications that meet the University’s minimum English requirements have a validity of two years preceding the date of application.
Students without the required level of English will need to satisfactorily complete an intensive program of English language before being admitted to the University of Adelaide. The University can arrange an appropriate English language program, Academic English (PEP Pathway) in Adelaide at the University’s English Language Centre. The PEP Pathway provides an alternative entry pathway for prospective students who have received offers to the University of Adelaide conditional upon English proficiency. On successful completion of the PEP Pathway at the appropriate level, students are granted direct entry into the University.
How to Apply: How to apply for the scholarship
- Applicants may apply online for a scholarship at any time
- Applicants must have received an offer of admission from the University before lodging their scholarship application (applicants with a conditional offer may apply, but will need to accept and meet the conditions of their offer before a scholarship can be confirmed)
- Note: Scholarship applicants who submit incomplete and/or inaccurate scholarship applications will not be eligible to receive a scholarship.