UTS Science International Undergraduate Scholarship for Excellence to study in Australia 2018
The University of Technology Sydney is proud to announce UTS Science International Undergraduate Scholarship for Excellence in Australia. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
This Scholarship was established to attract high-achieving commencing international students enrolling in an undergraduate program at UTS Faculty of Science.
The University of Technology Sydney is a public university in Sydney, Australia. The university was founded in its current form in 1988, although its origins trace back to the 1870s. It is part of the Australian Technology Network of universities.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Application Deadline: Scholarship is open for the year 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to UTS Faculty of Science.
- Scholarship Award: UTS will pay each Recipient AUD $5,000 towards their first session tuition fees.
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Scholarships: Approximately fifteen (15) Recipients will be awarded the Scholarship each year.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible to apply for the Scholarship, candidates must:
- Be an international student at the time of application (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Meet all admission criteria for the selected course; and
- Be commencing full-time studies on-campus; and
- Be commencing a UTS Faculty of Science undergraduate program; and
- Have completed an Australian Year 12 or high school studies comparable to an Australian Year 12 qualification, no more than three years prior to commencing at UTS, and be admitted based on this qualification into UTS.
NOTE: Students enrolling in a UTS transnational program are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: UTS International will automatically consider all commencing international students applying for an undergraduate program at UTS Faculty of Science. There is no separate Scholarship application or documentation in addition to what is required for the coursework admission application. If successful, the Recipient will receive confirmation of the granting of the Scholarship at the time a full offer of enrolment is made.