Quentin Bryce Law Doctoral Scholarship and Teaching Fellowship in Australia 2018
The University of Technology Sydney, Australia is pleased to announce the availability of the 2018 Quentin Bryce Law Doctoral Scholarship and Teaching Fellowship to study in Australia, only applicants that have complied with the eligibility criteria will be considered for this program
Type: Doctoral, fellowship
Accepted Subject Areas?: Law
What are the benefits?
- A stipend of $40,000 per annum for 4 years
- A research support fund of $1,500 per annum
- Paid holiday, sick, maternity, and parenting leave
- Possibility of appointment as a Doctoral Teaching Fellow ($25,000 per year in addition to the QBLD scholarship)
Eligible Countries: The scholarships are open to domestic and international students.
To be taken at (country): Australia
By what Criteria is Selection Made?
- Academic merit of the applicant.
- Research and other relevant experience of the applicant.
- Publication record of the applicant
- Quality of the research proposal.
- Relevance of the proposed research to the Faculty’s research strengths.
- Candidates must have completed pre-assessment and a formal application to the Graduate Research School by the appropriate deadline for their QBS application to be valid.
Application Deadline: 15th February 2018
How can I get more information? Visit the Scholarship Webpage
Sponsor: University of Technology Sydney